G75 BWM Water Flow Controller
- Quantitative Controller, a counter of Litter or Gallon
- A battery-operated Water Flow Controller connects to a water meter with a pulse outlet.
- It opens at a set time and closes when the required water volume has been reached.
- A simple solution for farmers and gardeners looking for better water control in agricultural fields and gardens in locations without electricity connection.
- Measurement units: 100 litters | 1m3 | 10m3 | 100 gallons | 1000 gallons
Auto mode - Opens at a set time on set days and closes when required water volume has been reached. while watering, the display will show the left volume to complete the irrigation cycle.
Manual – Allows opening water when needed manually. When the irrigation is completed, the mode will automatically return to Auto.
Off mode – turns off the valve during the winter or when watering is not needed.
The LCD shows:
- The volume of water left during operation
- 24 hours real-time clock Day
- Faucet icon displays while operating
- Low battery icon – appears when the battery needs replacement
- Internal memory retains settings when the power supply is disconnected
Key benefits of the G-75 BWM
Battery operated - simple to operate and easy to install in the field or garden. (9V battery included)
The G75 BWM lets you control schedules more easily and manage your watering system.
Ideal for the home garden, turf, landscape gardening, and agricultural fields in locations without electricity connection
Box Contents: G75 BWM controller, 9V installed alkaline battery, Wall adaptor, Vertical adaptor, horizontal adaptor, Instruction manual.
Robust controller, water and UV proof (IP66 class)
Operating temperature: -10 °C to +60 °C | 14 °F to +140 °F